In order to start the construction of a house outside the city or any real estate object, you need to do work on architectural and construction design. The composition of these works includes the adoption of engineering, architectural, planning and structural decisions of the upcoming structure. The execution of all the above parties will make it possible to take into account all the needs that are presented to the object that is built. Architectural and planning covers technical, financial, design, technological, medical, planning, environmental, hygienic and other significant properties of structures and buildings, and their further construction is normalized and based on them.
Selection of a plot of land
Now the plot of land is the right field of activity for the investment of equity. It often happens that a land plot acquired in a certain background, after a dozen years, is growing in price repeatedly due to the reason that civilization has reached the background or due to the reason for the formation of the direction, according to which the backwood is located. By the way, if you are interested in buying real estate abroad, here you can read about it in detail.
When selecting a site, you should pay attention, not counting the price, to the following requirements of the construction of the house
– the quality of roads and whether it is possible to get to the site on vehicles;
– the presence of the possibility of inclusion to technical networks, such as gas, electric supply, heat supply, water supply, stormwood, sewage;
– the presence of important objects in social terms, for example, as a clinic, fire guard, school, etc.;
– The well -being in terms of ecology (the presence of forest or on the contrary, chemical production or factory)
– geometric shape, relief of the site and its orientation on the light sides;
– density and embossing the development of located nearby sites.:
It is very necessary to frankly understand the selection of the site with what paramount difficulties it will be necessary to encounter when it is acquired. In another case, the triumph of the construction, due to the difficulties that have appeared, can go to the category of “long-term”, “self-building” or, even worse, “outlawed”. Do not forget: buying a site, in addition to the joys of ownership of the site itself, carries with it a lot of encumbrances not only monetary, but also limiting the possibilities of the scope of the structure and diversity.